Monday, October 26, 2009

super service just for me by CHANEL


help help help..............
..........
...
i'm going to call no5 Chanel ambulance joe lo
so dangerous leh!!!

ow my godsh,u know what i did just now?
i almost wanna burned my house kitchen
so dangerous ooh...

the reason is::::::
b4mama going to slp she open the fire to heat the soup up and told me close the fire few minute later
but when she's telling me,im watching tv and i really can't concentrate on her word!!!
so i just keep on enjoying my tv show.........
waou.......a very nice smell like barbeque come through my nose....i thought is my neighbour cooking or what!
ding!........luckily my brain is stil functioning
i sense something bad happened!
so i rush to kitchen
waou...really barbeque joe!!!the smell is damn faint!
i close it and the soup inside was gone!haiz....

until now the smell are still didnt gone

mayb wil sleep with those smell...
ok...fine....make it as usual!haha...........sssssssss

kaka......this fire were so expensive!!!got Chanel special service tim....

3 comments:

蘑菇 said...

wai wai!! nex time dun le aar!!
so danger neh~~
luckily u nt so blur@@
ben dan~

ahwai_muak said...

uhhuh....mogu scold me!!!so scared eer.....!!!but i stil love u very much!!!muakmuak

alb33 said...

yeah~

Kelv is in my list...

will bou looong ye de ppl 's list...