Monday, October 12, 2009

cockroach as fashion?


yer....discusting!

just realised that i accidently became the reason of the couple break up!
oh my godsh...you will never know how gross feeling was it!
the one that i love lie to me for 1 year
is so hurtfull...........................................
i need a hug!any1?

i want to say sorry to my dear friend,mr.J!
please just forgive me!

finally,i can totally disappointed to that guy!and i will never hoping for anything from him...
die to u

but i just need some drops to wash those scarry memory
all is a trick

i were a toy,but not a toy anymore.....................................................................................................

cockroach,i hate you
[warning: all of the cockroach,don't near me,i sure will kill you hardly]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hate cockroach too..disgusting..don b sad anymore..+u+u^^

jean said...

谁欺负咱们家的凯威了~
踩他扁扁~

alb33 said...

hope hav ur mind...

^^

gambateh!!