Friday, October 30, 2009

yummy megan lummy jiajia

baby fox....it's damn hot

i love the blood that split out from her body.........

aaargh..........bite and bite the bad guys

mmmm....yummy..............................................................................that's only the sexy can do it

ow...what the hell is today,
rush back from school and started to dress up myself
i'm so mad with the girl who give me the violence facial treatment,
suppose the reason to go for the facial is to clear up my face,
but 4 huge pimples inflame on my face after the treatment!huhu...............
the only thing i can do is use my dearest foundation to cover up my scars!
poor little teenage guy"me"
ops...almost 1.45p.m.
have to rush to the curve!
oow...i am so so exited, anxious,and i started to dreaming what will we do later...
on the road to my 'datination'(dating destination)
war...i saw a car on fire!so dramatic
we meet up at starbuck with his notty kick
bam.....so so so small face.....it was my 1st impression to him
i am so lack of confidence to facing him!coz my make up was a little too over,
we went to the cineleisure cinema to buy tickets!oow...thats a hard decision to choose which movie we would go for!
lastly i choose 'jennifer's body' because of megan fox
oow.......i love the moment that the blood come out and Megan bite those guys
but almost every shoot i shout loudly!haha.......i make him feel so 'drop face'
after that we went to ikea to enjoy our swt swt hi-tea at the ikea 2nd floor!
he order meatball that i haven't eat before!sadly,thats meatball (beef)which i cant eat
but i love the french fries with ""berry jam!so sweet ...mmm....muak muak!

ring......................................................its time to go back home luu!!!
say gudbye and i were lost!!!
hoho...im so stupid!
after i get the ikea catalog thn i cant fint the way to my carpark!!!godsh.........
oow...finally i found it!
sei lo...........super duper trafic jam!!!
rush back home,rush to tuition centre,after 10p.m. i fetch teresa n michelle back home n finally i can have my dinner!!!
the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................

oow...bitches.........fill up your blood ooh.....
im going to getz u

No comments: