Sunday, July 19, 2009

mr red

tut tut...i got my little red car!

long time didnt write blog,

i lost my luck and everything seems like no bright,

i even dont know what am i doing everyday,

finally,seems that my luck is coming back to me!

me and my group won 1st price at the koolam competition

1 of the guy sms me and tell me that he like my style and he wanna chase me if he is rich!

haha...

so funny!

the happiest thing is i already habit to live without him

yeah...huhu

he call me,after i waiting for 3 week

small chat and i know i still lov him,but i can leave him

everytime just want to tell you the three words 8letter

stop it,kelv

be smart,it wont get back my hapiness again or anymore!

love....................long time no see u neh,whr u go o?

haiz....
..
.
ops,my little tut tut car is now at my house parking area

so happy.

and finally got a car

coming of this car giving me a luck

red red,go go,beng beng,fiew fiew,hu hu...

1 comment:

Zennis said...

haha.... im coming here kacau... keke....