Friday, July 31, 2009

i was very happy in the bigining of today,
i went to school as usual,

chat gossip with the best friends of mine,acting(which we enjoy it very much)
going to be crazy!

but it not last too long!

after school,i rush back home and take a bath quickly,coz later got a tuition class!

i drive to school to bring the equipment for maple,then i have to fetch teresa

on the way to her house,i crash a motorcycle and the driver!oh my gosh....

shock me so badly and i just blur for 1minute!

actually i want to turn to my left hand side,but i forgot to open the signal light!

suddenly i saw a boom sound out of my car and a human just stick on my car!aaaaah

luckily the people was safe and he keep on his way without scolding me!thank god!amitofo

however,bad thing wont come alone!

after the tuition,i fetch mum to go hav our lunch!then i go back home and take a nap!

ops,albee cal me for remind me that its time to go another tuition!

with a sleepy mood,i have to drive!when i want to move out from my parking,i crash the wall and not just only 1 but 2 time!

i dont know how to adjust the car well!about 5 min,then i only can escape form that!

but i was just like the girl in the pic ,"whetevet"coz my car was broken!haha...
i just ignore it and continue my way!

mmm,i should listen to bom bom paw!

i should enjoy that and learn from it!so that i be more careful lo!yeah....

3 comments:

蘑菇 said...

bcareful on driving>@<

n thx ur Lk set~~hug^^

Anonymous said...

weiweiwei..
b careful when u driving leh..
=)

ahwai_muak said...

thank you my 2 laopo!!!muakmuak!!!