Thursday, July 2, 2009

say bye to me

oh,still the same mood....
after school i just wondering whether i can order mcd or not!badly,mum had prepared my lunch!

i need a nap nap for a while b4 going to tuition!

time just run very fast,it just like i lie on my bed for 1 minute...then i have to go

luckily i hav my gf sitting beside me,jokes and chatting quitely!its make me have the motivation to study...today hav to do rumusan!!!

its raining,i hav to walk in the rain back to my home.....
how pity am i...........i keep on imagine
the day we had beed together
thats a sweet memory
but thats hurt too

at night,i am very lazy to do my homework!
i desided to ignore all of that....hiew,who care
but i know i have to done on tomorrow

alright.......no..............its alwrong..........alwrong................................

still you wanna ignore me?
just tell me the answer,althought i already realised that
i even know what excuse you will say
just
tell me,you talk to me
and i will leaving you.....................
de...ar,do you still remember me?i am the one who love you very much...
ops.
sorry........
you're not my de...ar anymore

No comments: