Thursday, July 23, 2009

kill lost wishes



you kiss me and kill me and kiss me and kill me and kiss me and kill me

how dare you,who are you?bitches?or horrible fucker?

why you treat me like a shit?can't u appreciate me abit?

why everytime i started to forget you and you will appeared?

ignore me and you just act like nothing happened?

you know i love you so much

eventhough u hurt me painly!

friend tell me why you have to let him control you!not valuable to do such secrify!


what a stupid day!

i lost my wallet after i came back from school!

i try to rush to my littel red car to find find it out but it's not there,i thing i might left it at school!

so i just fetch my mum to the laundry shop,after that,i fetch my mum's friend with my mum to

selayang mall to drop them off!

i try to u turn and zooooom ....to my school!i quickly close my car and rush into my class!

hiew,luckily i found my wallet in my drawer!

mum just give me rm 20 to have a lunch for myself,so i date wxin(but she was bz)

then i date albee

we go to kepong to ask for the price about the added pieces of my car "ceiling"!!!waou...rm200!

i think is cheap lo!

then we go kepong and check out what to eat!but i willing to eat claypot ban mee at
selayang!haha.....

so we just went back to selayang!!!

haiz.........after we finish our lunch!i lost my rm 20 which my mum gave me just now!so mystery!

i really dont know how i can lost the money and i cant found it!haiz........what a bad luck!

izzit my bad luck is coming back?

how badly i just got back my luck....

yer...........................................................................

amitofo,god bless me la........................................................

..................................................................................................................
a small wishes:hope daddy can organised me $$$ to decorate my little vintage red putput car!

this is my plan:

totally clean up my car

put the zebra leather on the top of the car!

repair the sofa and i hope can put gucci leather!

buy a stearing cover!

buy a new carpet!

change the wiper!

decorate the outer part of my car!

design a very glamour logo on my stearing!

tala..........................

1 comment:

蘑菇 said...

saw ur car 2day^^
hehehe~~
decorate le wor^^ ke ai~