Friday, July 24, 2009

sleepy prince

to day is a happy moddy busy day,
oh,
as usual,i drive to school!
and i felt that my driving technique is getting better!its happy!

oh,what a busy study day!and i really have the mood to study also...

the bigining of my dayplan is to do my tuition homework during the physic
however, the bitch physic teacher had just break my plan,she let us to mark our project by ourself!haha,i just giv myself full mark eventhought i didnt complete it!

ow....after school is +math tuition!
go lunch with my mum,ate the same thing yesterday"pan mee"
go back home and take my physic book and straight away go physic tuition!"i do fetch albee"
go buy satay after tuition!coz mum love it!
at home and i can feally felt tired........
damn tired...........

now im moody,coz im alone
i need love to make me light up

haiz.........hiew.............aiyo.......................

i call myself as a prince
a poor prince.........................................................................................................
i love myself

go away everything,im complicated

No comments: