Tuesday, October 12, 2010

TO BE COMMIN.....

K'ashion

"As a fashion student of PJCAD,i think i might start to do something fun and crazy!
a fashion snap
all my dear friendssssssss................get ready to show me the fierce fashion style and dress up the best look of you!i will shoot my favourate daily style trend.er
beware.......................x.o.x.o"

the reason to do this because i've started my 2nd semester of fashion design and lost my dearest partner,miss caryn........i feel like no more fun to be in the fashion room without her!coz we are TWINS,as she said.thats why i have to do something to motivate myself yet learning.wish i can success and not to be hot-tempered!is the time to learn to be independent...and i know i love fashion,so i have to carry on and run through further
to my dear friend,please support me and remind me of this....do not let me stop

fighting....bing bing

No comments: