Wednesday, October 13, 2010

1st batch...huhu!...lets go


my look for today
am wearing a winter cap as my main accessory!
today feels is simply casual yet men!

'today i fetch my dearest albee back home and we had a deep talk!i feel super release,coz i shout a lot!we went pasar malam too,its the enjoyable moment....
we think is the time we both find ourself back to the 'gossip girl'life...have fun...huhu!
ow....and i set up a rules for us.
tomorrow going to fetch her go to my school like last time we always did....wish we can get MCD breakfast with hot milo too!yes....we are finally back to our friendship life!muakz....'





Mavel,classmate
she is wearing super vintage sporty look
the pants is rm5 from 'choukit'....its quite scarry for me,but look very oldie
and she is lazy to make up......aiyayaya













William,senior of f.design
he is wearing a oversize flora printed shirt and khaki pants!its kinda japanese street style....so cute n fat...haha
'for the spring of 2011 will have lots of big flora prints,polka dots and YELLOW'...just my personal feeling!haha......