Tuesday, October 19, 2010

18th oct...semiformal is not bored

hey,today im 1hour late for my class because i was oversleep!luckily lecturer doesn't mad at me!
the day before Caryn dated me and jean for lunch and ask about dress code for today!...bling,i got an idea which is to wear formal in fashionable!
im wearing Dior Homme style,a oversize shirt with skinny pants+ polka dot ribbon as my accessory!wuuhu...love the way i look!

Caryn'wan,bff
i think she's a stylista!she got her own style and always fabulous if she's still in love!
clever matching with a princess dress with a cool coat...and she is wearing red heels,it so hot!
Jean,bff
even though her wardrobe just have1/10 of mine,but finally she learn some fashion sense...congratz my dear!
wearing high waist short pants...trust me,she had improved a lot!
Sammy,ex classmate
suddenly,a yellow shoe attract my eye,wuuhuu....its so cute!i think she matching it very well...

ow ya.....thanks for my senior,Gerald to make me an account at LOOKBOOK!thats what i want for a very long time and it has to be a fashion people only can get it!almost wanna cry already!a big kiss to GERALD...maksss...



1 comment:

Gerald said...

Hahahahaha... You are welcome and this is your blog!!!! wow, amazing!! Sorry that I didn't let you take a look of mine coz I was having bad hair day today,lol.... by the way. Let's called the look 'Preppy', that's one of my favorite style,hahas... c ya around!