Thursday, October 14, 2010

2nd k.ashion day.LATE for 4hour to upload!

simone,classmate of f.design
erm....wearing very simple but she got a very nice skinny jeans+sexy heels.and eyeliner...haha
jordan,classmate
aiyaya.....pvc leather-like jacket is so cool and magging looks kinda naughty boy look
'haha...thanks for his hand to acc me watch ghost movie!i will stop breathing if without his hand...child eye was a very very good movie!recommend to watch 3d....you will definately feeling you are sitting roller coaster'

it's me....haha...today over dressing edy!not good not good!sorry for dressing crazily!im kinda weirdo...huhu.....
'so sad today,i was late for my class and cant sew well.....i wanna kill myself!will go practice tomorrow ....i want to be perfect perfect perfect'
yunnie,classmate of f.design
kawaii neh.......love her tee with shinny legging!my fav for today!but mayb she should wear even bigger spec or some accessories on her neck?i think a scarf will be perfect...wear it like scout scarf!need to make up my dear!!!

No comments: