Sunday, June 6, 2010

yea...yea..yea... i wanna break up !
i cant accept more than 2 day not calling me,even when i call,but didnt answer...
sms...no
msn...no

i feel like you've died or something
if you still alive, you r not love me anymore
i feel like im so cheap.
im not going to be your admire and let you treat me like a shit!






today im so alone......5pm,i brought foods!i feel down,thats why i eat 4 meals...

i did my assignment but havent done! student need to wait for the study mood...seems like my mood juz came halfway

tomorrow i am a single man........i hate that a lot......without love life was so gross...

but perhaps i can find my new love...

haha...actually im not that sad...i just dont want to be single!

so hug me real friendssssss and hot sell me,im available

1 comment:

Aisya J said...

aww be strong waiwai! :)