Thursday, June 10, 2010

hard situation station..............

suddenly i fall in love with sponge bob....

love the theme song...especially the chinese version

its hard to find the sad emotional of spongebob...

i wish i would be that,not always easy to be sad
i feel so empty in my life recently,
cant even breathe the fresh air...
cant accept that im a single boy,not even dated....

thanks for my bestest friend,Albee who always be side of me,make me feels im not alone
so sorry to my emotional behavior,you always calm down me and try to change my mindside
so sorry that i just can lie on you
i couldnt find any friend to cure me in this hard time...
actually.....i wish we can sit down a place spending our whole time just simply chat!i know it would be WONGKOK...............

suddenly i realized that i don't even know what i did and my decision is so stupid blur n unlogical...
i really sick...cough,sore throat,hi temperature,broke up,single,lack of friend,couldn't do everything well,gain weight,fat,out of shape,ugly,i lost my confident///////////////////////////

Autism

i should concern about this problem....

soon will b crazy

im scared to be alone........................................................................................
...................................................
.......................
................
.........
.....
..
.
...............................arhhhh....did you hear me
thats what i did inside my body,behind my left lung......



No comments: