Monday, June 14, 2010

i try to dress up over....until you cry

gaga coat....from jordan,my friend
black tee....from sesameonlineboutique.blogspot
necklace.....from my ex...haha
belt.............from Tough
skinny........from Sg.wang
spec............from '' ''
plastic shoe from ALT

i love fashion and i try not to think that is my whole life as my lecturer said!
recently i felt that i doesn't care about really nice or not,i just try on everything!
for me is so fun and exited!
love everytime when i choose what to wear!i sure will mess up my room badly to fit 1 outfits!
only doing that doesn't make me think about LOVE

i wish more friends of mine love to go shopping with me and make me change their style
it actually helps me alot...kinda exercise before get into fashion career!

as my buddy said,sometimes, im over forced someone to totally change their style but forgot about their personality!

thats a good question but is it really true?

i still haven't figure out what is fashion for me
but wait.......i will think a very good answer same as those super designersss.....

No comments: