Saturday, September 12, 2009

travel to dirty sexy money love city with a red car

KL city. view from jelatek
its going to be late
i have to went back home but i don't
its just so painful in my heart
i dont want to go back home and live my unchanged life
so moody and i feeling want to go to the town
i want live in the city
shut up and drive to kl
ow,there's not a easy road to go
trafic jam at chaokit and when i reach thr i just regret that
i can walk another road what!!!
then i were lost
and my hp has no battery,cant call...oh godsh
i just simply turn to a dark road!suddenly i went to a huge malay kampung
i keep on turn and turn and i cant go out to the road!my heart beat non stop!
finally i found the road!

when i arrived to pavilion,its just feels not as good as i expect it!i feel more complicated
i saw a guy who chase me before,he walking with a tall guy and i felt the guy is more good looking than me!erm....quite hurt!so fast ........u know?just so fast....
tears drop when im driving!
becoz of trafic jam?no...is the loneliness
want to date a friend to acc me...but the hp cant start
petrol going to be empty
haiz...its time to go back to my place
haiz.......jam again!i look at the mng latest lookbook,so nice!i read the celebrities profile
sing with loud voice and just like a stupid
haha...
stupid ,but i enjoy that!cause its my dream before i can drive
finally
do i love him?or i just love the loving moment?
i cant be alone,i need a hand to catch my 0'c hand
so hug me!

2 comments:

alb33 said...

my dear,
i can feel ur sadness
but i m sad too cause of my helpless
next time no happy
u may find me first
worry you d ar^^

ahwai_muak said...

thank you bb!!as you know!im sad,but i still look very happy right!