Wednesday, September 30, 2009

b's b'day vs $ friendship

today is my dearest B birthday!
haha....its also my ponteng day!
its consider a rushing day,
last night,i cleaning my room start from 2a.m.,i change bedcase,mop floor,and also cleaning dust!
after that,i started to clean up my 'hair'on my face,eyebrow,and beard!
its so tired because i done everything until5.30 a.m.
hoho...
i wake up in 12.30 p.m. and started to clean toilet!
1.00p.m.i have to fetch my mum to my dad's restaurant,beside that i also date B and some friends for celebrate B's birthday!i drive my car as just like wanna fly!on the road to my dad's restaurant!suddenly mum inform me that i have to acc her to do something!but im rushing back to my friend!finally im getting mad!so angry me,but i didnt drive faster!hehe
luckily,when i arrived,i just need to sign a paper only!later,i fly back to my friend!
we went to jusco!
thn go eat chilli pan mee
thn we rush to b's house to buy dinner for her family!and also fetch a friend to go jusco again!
this time we watch movie!'where got ghost'
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.............
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
not funny at all,but very very scarry lo!
i hate horror movie.....and my lover is not beside me also!
oow....after movie,we go eat cake's at secret recipe
we sing song for B!
haha...so swt!
i brought her a dress,an pink earing,and i made a b's phone chain for her!
oow......and i started to think...
so bad thinking!is i think i spent too many money on her!phone call fees and i just help her so much!at last she still wanna count very clear from me!quite dislike this feeling!
haha....
all is about money!now is i started confuse that,izzit all my best friend is needed to use money to change!no pay no friendship!
desperate ,this started to make me feel hesitate to pay for my friend!
but they will accompany me when im really sad!
does it worth?
this is a question.........................................................................

No comments: