Wednesday, September 2, 2009

restart the l.*.v.*

love-heart-cloud.jpg image by nurnadrah
many things i just keep it as secret!

because i am scared,its just happen for a while and leave me again

i very appreciate the hapiness that i had

sometimes im thinking of you,i smile

and i keep it in my heart

sweet sweet sweet

no sharing,nor my sissy way will present on your eyes

the one i really love

i really love the one

no matter how hard to stay,i try

hurt just the feeling when i think too much!thats my excuses

hey,seems that just like the begining of us,but lost some of the true,a new lover!

kiss you in the movie,i am shy!when you close to me,i will anxious

just a short meet,it has fulfilled my dream for thousand of hour!

badly that im not in perfect to attract you!

the pimples on my face just change to digi line..............i will follow you...........

oh godsh,its just the right time!joke of mine

can you tell me that you love me and i can stay beside you?

im just a stupid that just fall in to you



1 comment:

Itsumi said...

有gf都不告诉我T.T 伤心了 唉~~~