Tuesday, June 23, 2009

pass my driving lesson but didnt pass in love

june23,
i still sick but so exited today,because 11.30 i have to go to the driving school to take my driving test!i even dont take my medicent to make sure i am not sleepy!yes,i am full of energy and i deside to pass.no,i must pass!i won't go to that place anymore and i hope wont meet my driving teacher anymore"he is damn fxck bitch"!sorry......
11.00,
i rush to took a cab.about 11.30,i sucessfully arrived without late,but no use,u have to sit there and wait for 2 and a half hour baru they fetch us to the exam place!the happy thing is that i saw a damn handsome guy also going to have his test!but he look cool!haiz....ops,another guy is we went to theory test together,sadly i still shy and act like dont know him!
2.30,
that scarry place just like super kampung,hot like having sauna!....still have to wait!luckily i get no5 huhu....chanel!soon,i get in to my lucky car,slide road=pass,parking=pass,three point turn=pass,on the road=pass........................hahahaha...

I'M PASS THE P LICENSE

i can drive already!kaka....after the on the road hor,i left my bag in the car!so stuben...so i have to wait for the car came back!on that time,a kind guy talk to me,we chat for few words...the car arrived and luckilythe guys is going to get in to this car also!so"ngam"quite memorable!i sms to all my parents and friend!except him...

cant imagine i can do itwait again until4.3o we only can go back!i went to my sister house,because i decided to visit my grandpa which just having a major operation!i arrived to house and the 1st thing to do is bath...cool down myself!after that i on9!i've chat with lucas,my sis ex,we didnt met for couple of years!damn miss him!we chat alot about me,my life,my love...bla...bla...bla....
about7.00 sister back from college!she is so tired!but we cant stop chatting about gossip andd jokes!at nit,we went to pasar malam for searching our dinner!
after dinner...gor gor was so busy,until very late,that's y we cant go to visit grandpa!!!poor,gorgor!

god bless gong gong recover very very soon......
11.00pm
i took teksi n go back home!afterbath,sis sms me!and i tell him about i have to concentrate on study and not to let her worry about me!i got stressful after i told him,because i have to do it!
ya,i have to do it................

honestly,i miss him so much
while every1 is going to slp,i started felt so lonely!he,didnt call me for caring about my sick!heartbreaked........ya,i should know that he's not mine anymore................................................................................................................now and ever

No comments: