Friday, June 12, 2009

2009 blogger starter....顺风17




7th of june 09,me,albee,and zinc went to genting for our school holiday vacation.before the trip,we facing a lot of problem,for example transport,accomodation,and so on!but finally we went thr sucessfully!b4 the day,i went to kl sentral to buy the bus ticket!damn scared and my heart keep on punping hardly because of my overthinking,scared theres no more ticket,scared albee's parent wont let her go!after i arrived kl sentral,i rush to the information centre and ask for the situation!the most paiseh thing is i said:"excuse me,may i know where can buy genting."how to buy a genting that i only have rm200 in my hand! hahahahaha..........
luckily the ladies thr know what did i mention about!
i thought there will be a lot of people queing for buying the ticket but not!only 1 of me
i brought a RM42 including two way transport+in and out door ticket!its quite worth

the day after,we meet at my house before go to get the bus!alb and zinc was too exited until they hug each other.i just keep on style my hair on!we carrying our own hand carry with our trash bag!waou,quite coo!

No comments: