Thursday, June 25, 2009

my private mask

i still sick,and the h1n1 is getting more and more serious!

seems everyone is wearing mask,i think i also need a mask to protect other people!or maybe stay away from me!

mask,please do cover my sadness also!
even how sad i am,no one can saw it!
luckily,i am not that sad,just abit........

11.00:
i wake up and i feels like i am a jelly!i cant stand well!
cos i drank the medicine more than the given dosage
just like drunk,
ha.....
do it for what?
if u know me,u know why!

noon:
i watch a movie'push'
its a good movie!and i love the girl in the movie!
she's quite famous!
i think a good movie can let me feeling better!
eat med again,napnap again!

8.00:wake up n have my dinner....bread!
euuu.....hope can spread the peanut chocolate!but i only can spread apple jam and honey!
ok la...
i change my bed sheet!cos i feel very dirty!so many hair on it!haha.....cauz i am hairy!dirty me!
hav a chat with a taiwan friend!i like him alot,he just like a mystery,so special!love it!
need to do homework,but i am lazy!aiyo...so bad la

mr kelv dreaming
oh.....my love....my darling..............come hear to me,acc me,caring me.........

No comments: