Monday, July 25, 2011

NO fairt tales


Ha.....i used to thought that you are the only one in my world!
but i think that you are no longer suitable for me!

you made me disappointed on you,you didn't show up while you're dated me!and you just simply said you're not coming!who the hell are you,you thought you really controlling my whole body?.....maybe in the pass...but not for now!you make me feel like you are so damn disgusting!

ha...but i wanna thanks to you,coz you make me understand that my life can't live like a fairy tales.And thanks for what you've did to hurt me and make me understand,i don't wanna have this kind of love!......

in my single life moments

i'll do my best to make myself proud of myself.
thanks for the friends and family who always praising me.But i dont think i supposed to have it!
even myself also cant convince myself to feel that im good!
this is the reason what i live for...

live to be a better me.

1 comment:

Jeanababy said...

要自信,只有自信才能把自己更自大的让世界看到你。
兴趣遇到瓶颈没什么,度过了就是你的level up。

不够坚强的时候,我还在。
有时候老掉牙的故事,需要宣泄的侍候,我不介意听。
再说了,你是谁啊?我家少爷也。不会嫌烦。

一个不懂得珍惜自己的人,再伤心再喜欢也要让他过去。要努力。如果太喜欢了,继续沉醉在不被珍惜的痛苦,也是自己的选择。

我说过,做一个让他等你,而不是你等他的人。深思。

不急着靠爱情呼吸,先用个友情牌氧气筒。
当爱情真的到的时候,再丢开氧气筒大口呼吸也不迟。

细心等待,然后那个对的人出现时,你才会发现
自己是应该这么被珍惜的。

爱你。
心脏要硬
ps:但是别心肌梗塞。