Friday, April 16, 2010

i feel nothing


ow....its been a long long time i never update my baby blog!

today i felt like nothing..........................low mood!thats y i decided to write a blog!

hmm.....what to say?
eeih...thanks for my dearest friend who had celebrated my b'day!especially my dear albee!she's forcing other people to fulfilled my demand!

luckily....i can study fashion design!thanks dad...
im not really really really happy....because they r not really agree about my decision!they just thought im just playing!...............whatever!!!fine....i'll let you see

is a happiness moment right now!i would love to maintain it for long lasting!
don't ever let you go away easily...this is not 1st or 2nd time!

mum...i know im kinda bad recently.....always hang out until late!but i still love you ok!(i keep it inside my heart)

i went jb last week...it was awesome!there's a junk sales selling 2nd hand stuff!i grab a lot like a crazy!haha.....every1 there wear like so fashionable...even better than kl people!!!they kinda vintage style!and i love it!!!!we took just blk n wht album frm there.....check out my fb's pic!
I DONT KNOW WHERE I FOUND THE BRAVENESS TO WEAR HIGH WAIST SHORTS AND WALKING AROUND JB!its look stupid la!but its a new look of mine!

ow....my hair....i did bleech it thn dye it into ash....finally i look like almost die...itc look cool!muak thanks celine,i like it!

fucking painful my tattoo......so pain and i dont know why i choose that place to did that!
the tattoo means everything had happened since i born until im 18 years old!....its my huge...est present i ever had too...thanks celine n wygen...huggies........

i met new friends from college...so far so good......wish everything will be better

haiz..................nth joe la!blek....

No comments: