Monday, February 22, 2010

that's what i want!...in my 18th birthday!

i need it...it's a concealer !!!
a colourful mini porter messanger bag(fake)..........ow...i can bring it out everytime
a very classical real gucci strep...ow....i love it
a box of great mask....
a ring with my name,Kelvin.........its so sweet de la!but it hav to wait for 3 month for making it
mini poppop.......i want it since veli veli long time....make me feeling good...poppop
nike squeeze bottle.............i ask for it for few years edy
paul frank headset.......its so cool de la
prada key chain....when i saw it....i edy fall in love with it
i hate nokia...but when i go to the shop and touch this phone...it make me feel regret!

1 comment:

jean said...

ur list is so exp..TT
i buy the pop pop 1 for uXD

ps.the prada keychain is my pico zai de brother! haha material is so alikeXD