Sunday, December 13, 2009

WAItime scheduleBUSY


ow fine!everything change!
i am so duno what to do
i feel like so so so complicated
everyone seems like want me to be their teksi
i am so blur...
am i right?
or i am selfish?

whatever...at least i have my benefit
enjoy my holiday life ba kelvin!!!

(today)14dec-last spm"baby im going to be a orange,i roar the orange"
15dec-wenxin(sg.wang)morning till nit shopping day!roar........i want sales
17dec- 5 mulia shopping day(mid.v)i am not so sure whether there got their cloth or not!but i try my best to help them...and also learn to choose suit cloth for a person,my future job!

albee schedule cancel!wish her can get license so so soon!kambade
you cut off our shopping day.....owe me!!!!!!!!
1 night clubbing

i am so so mad
duno for what!!!im done here.......x.o.x.o

3 comments:

alb33 said...

i didnt..
the one cut off is u!!
-.-
u r the one say cancel,ok?

蘑菇 said...

nge~~~
wai wai nt teksi larr~~
dun tink lik tat=0=
mogu so excited cn shoppin 1st time wit u de suii zaii~~

^^

ahwai_muak said...

haiz...dun worry la!my angryness is by the exam la!after spm i am so so nothing der!edy pass....plan again my new schedule!!!yeah yeah