Tuesday, December 8, 2009

re-BORN-ing



2 paper more,one week more i am going to graduate from my high school,smk.kepong

good bye,hell!i wanna leave you forever.......................

hehe.......i am ready for my new notty notty adventure

come on baby...................................................................................................

and also started to concern about my future

education:
i am so so passion about fashion since i am in form 1,
i wanted to study fashion design
and after my spm i will go to raffles design institude to ask about the course and the""""FEES"""
i heard that raff is one of the highest payment college in kl!
am i going to sell my body to pay for the fees?

travel:
my dad and my mum desided to go either thailand or vietnam!
not sure yet!yeer....they are going to have a old style vacation which is follow by a tourist!
boring..........go see the antique or duno wat thing la!
but i am quite exited because we've never go travel together since i am 6years old!!!
don't care about that la,i just wanna relax and enjoy the gethering feel!

friend:
teresa-15dec, sgwang shopping and cut off her stupid hair
kelvin kwan-hang out
albee-crazy do noncense when i am free
mummy-24dec,celebrate x'mas at mid'v!sweet and it is my traditional
thats my friend's appointment
available for those who want to hang out with me[contact me for booking]

kelv's plan:
*i wanna clean up my books and redecorate my room
*i wanna dye my hair(orange,yama,light brown)
*i wanna clubbing or just go to a pub
*i wanna go genting(i've missed the graduation trip with my classmate)i am so sad with that(is your fault, leong)
*i wanna sick,i think i need to rest so so much!
*i wanna work,but i am too busy(december is my x'mas month,i want to enjoy it)(january free only)(february is chinese new year and valentine's day)(march,my birthday month,i want to celebrate the whole month)(june,i think i need to continue my study)where is the time for me to work????i need money$$$$$$$$$$$$
*i wanna work out my body and hope can be a model(modelling agency,please contact me)haha...
*i wanna go bangkok for my new clothes,i wanna shopping thr and wrap all the clothes thr
*i wanna have a relationship.....haiz,am i ready for love?where is my mr right?so so alone



No comments: