Friday, January 8, 2010

The venetian...Macau


yes.....i am staying in this gorgeous resort during my vacation at macau
just jealouse me...because i had a very dramatic experience there.....make sure you really want it?

it was not a happy trip which i was aiming for!......it was a mess

the after ten years my father bring me and my mum went to a trip, almost same hurtful like the the tour to bangkok before 10 years

godsh....i swear i wont go travel with my dad anymore.

before this trip,i thought i can covered the bad memory,and i do a lot of search for this trip!
thanks for my bro's help

i want this trip to be a relax and enjoy tour...so i plan to eat and shopping at Macau only

althought it was a trashy trip...but it ended with hapiness...haiz,suan la

the story start now:

the day before we fly to Macau,we stay at Vistana hotel.
i drive to the hotel and park my baby at the parking.
waou...amazing,the hotel has been renovated!and i still like it
this hotel had a lot of my childhood memory
i always went there because my dad's restaurant was just at the opposite
before i sleep,i listen to music and read my just bought's magazine!so relax desneh.....
now the nightmare began...
my dad cant sleep at night and always disturbing me
from 11pm start to 2am,i already wake up for 3 time and because of him!
war.........thanks for my dad and the next day my smoky eyes makeup done...
we had our breakfast at the hotel and went to air asia airport by texi!

when we arrived at the airport,

we done the registered and sent the baggage...
then we wait at the hall....
shocking me...my dad brought a 40++%alcohol drink and said he wanna enjoy with my mum....
how sweet......i never saw my dad did those thing....
its time to get onto the flight
aiyooh...the seat was so tight...but whatever....

arrived to Macau
we took about 3 hour and 35 minute flight from M'sia to Macau...
then we took the free Venetian's bus to our dream resort...it just nearby
thanks for my cousin to help us book the discount price room so that we can enjoy our sleep with a affordable price
after we bath,we went to Pinocchio portuguese restaurant to had our dinner with my cousin...
i am so in love with the food..so special flavour that i never taste before
at the time,i also confirm about situation of the search of the foods...
waou.....i got it

the next day,
we went to 'HUANG TING' hotel to had our dimsum breakfast!i highly recommended
especially the "no1 bao"which is their well known foodthat only sell after 11am...and also limited
when my dad pay the bill...suddenly.he's fire was burned....with no reason
and my mum tell me that hes' mad was because of me.......what the hell was that
my mum tell me that i am not"man"enough...so i make my dad drop face................ediot
everything happened so suddenly and the time i feel like i destroy the trip....i almost wanna cry but i just keep the drop rolling on my eye...
we suppose to go to st.poul,but the plan was delay...we just back to the Venetian...
when i arrived....i dont care anything and just run to find a toilet and cry....
i want to be alone....so i listen to my mp3 and keep shopping....
my red eye make me not dare to look at people......i doesnt smile....no expression on my face...
but when i heard the sales trying to serve me...in that time...i can feel some worm.....thanks....
i think is time for me to go back to the room....
but when i reached...mum's not there...only saw my dad....haiz...i just say"dont talk to me" and start cry again on my bed
my mum was lost....
aaaaaaah.............................my dad go and find my mum and i just sit on the window and look outside......i keep thinking a lot of scarry thing....will my mum jump from the top of the building...will she hurt herself ?...blabla and i cry again......
finally i heard my mum's sound....they try to find me..and i hide myself covered by the window curtain....
lovely mama found me.......she know where am i...she know what am i thinking...always....
haiz......all are my fault.....

about 6pm...we went to a japanese restaurant to had our silent food....i just keep order without check the price....
i am so mad with my dad...he always said im not 'man' enough......please la....thats my personality and cant change anymore...do i need to act like a angry man to fulfilled him?
i am so moody and just like carrie having her vacation at maxico(sex and the city)

after that...we went to the street yesterday we were....buy biscuit,2 "amchun"roasted mini bird coast rm28each......then we back to Venetian
i dont want to go back room first....i went to Haagen Dazs and buy a huge icecream(1 scoop of rum raisin,1 scoop of green tea,topping with peach,strawberry jam,and almond nut)it costs rm29.

No comments: