Wednesday, November 4, 2009

lets call it as a combination day



early in the morning,i went jogging again!
then i have to fetch my mum to have brunch and also went to the tailor shop!
these is the moment
BAD mood started....
but i don't like to talk about that!!!
i wish i could ignore it but i can't!
the whole day i keep thinking about the bad mood!
in the afternoon,i went my sister's home
coz we decided to go Raffles institute to ask about the course!lastly we didn't
....oow......
feel like i don't wanna go back home!

oow ya,my second dating was today!
eew...still the same place and still the same cinema and still the same weather
but different feeling different food,drink,different sitting pose
today movie is"""""""""""""""MEATBALL""""""""""""""'''''
huuray,it just so so HAPPY and HAPPINESS to watch that

my favorite scene which is the ice-cream winter....
oow,can i request a rum and raisin fravour?

i think i'm already love the way we been together

so normal,so fun,so sweet,so familiar

i think the previous relationship taught me a lot.....
im much more tough now~~~~i think!!!

mmm...the yummy green pan mee was so memorable and we just like 2 baby couple
chit chat so much beside eating!

waou...he was so busy and i really can feel his tired!
so i think i couldn't make him much more tired.............this is the only what i can do!
after he went home!
i decided to stay at there because i don think that going back home is a good choice!
only for today,i don't want to see my mum face
and my father
i feel that they give me so so much of pressure but not about study
they want me to be not 'ENG KHAI WAI'
they want a son

i walk around the curve,so cool and lonely!
eeih.....don't know why all of my friend keep sms me!
at least i got them.....and also the sweet word from someone
oow...a couple again....saw them eating mcD ice-cream
mayb have a mc flurry oreo would cheer me up!
waou.................the 1st time experience
i was sitting in front of adidas store and enjoy my lovely mcflurry
there were so silent and unfamiliar
makes me comfortable!
love the feeling.............
...........................................................
................................................................

almost 1 month!!!finally something happened!!!thunder and light.........
....................................................



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i lik tat ice cream weather too~^^
miss euu oo wai wai^^

jean said...

Anonymous is me hahaXD

ahwai_muak said...

mogu......miz u aar!!!haha,u watch the meatball also!